The most loved oldie world oak bars have there place, but it’s not what you expect to see at the minister of sound night club or a Manhattan top New York food recurrent venue.The best serving drinks bar unit in a night club and wine bar system design is the main focal point of a party venue, especially at the beginning of the night’s entertainment, so a first-rate practice is to take a greater pride in the appearance.
It’s on people’s second drink at the luxury Philippines club paradise resort bars and social themed luau party events, were the wild ultimate disco party going clubbers, are then deciding, should I stay or should I go now, so the luxury club and best restaurant managers, must include a fitting wine bar system design to blend-in with the atmosphere of the premises.
You kneed the correct essential ingredients of equipment of serving drinks in addition to specific food andwine bar system design products, like touch screen pub epos systems cash register tills, an eye candy visually pleasing acceptable form of bar lighting and correct refrigeration racks that are on offer from the major companies supplying the nightclub and DJ discotheque industry.
The best serving drinks club and wine bar system design ideas list of 18 thing that a really a must do.
1. Hand washing facilities and wash your hands poster it should include soap, a cotton hand towel and towel disposal.
2. A stainless steel twin bowl sink is essential to meet the Environmental Health Officer E.H.O regulations and provide secondary, emergency manual glass washing bowl with separate wash and rinse in case of glass washing machine breakdown under normal conditions one of the glass sinks bowls would be used for slops disposal whilst the other remains free for general cleaning and mopping up purposes. Ideally a second emergency washing glass machine would be excellent especially on work load demanding promotion club nights.
3. Disposal of solid waste e.g. orange, ginger and lemon fruit slices from used glasses, within glass washing station.
4. Glass washing detergents need to be stored close to glass washing machine.
5. Loading glass washer baskets with used glasses can be a messy business. A shelf with drip tray or, preferably with drain connection is sensible and can usually be positioned above the glasswashing machine.
6. Glasswashing machines are available in many different sizes choose one which will do the job at the bar's busiest times.
7. Storage of clean glass washer baskets before and after washing shelves with individual drip-trays will prevent wet baskets dripping on to dry ones below.
8. Best serving drinks dispensers often have drop-down drip trays and vertical space needs to be allowed for this correct positioning of the shelf below will allow this level to be used for convenient glass storage.
9. The general storage for drink mats, trays ash trays and similar items is best provided at lower levels making good use of areas which are not ideal for glasses and other serving items.
10. Tills in the counter could fall victim to drinks spillage and it is not unheard of for thieves to run off with a full cash drawer Purpose designed shelves are available to protect the drawer from spillage tilt and grab & run theft.
11. Empty cola bottles need to be disposed of promptly below the till position may be a convenient place for suitably sized bottle trolley.
12. Blenders & Mixers should be positioned at the correct operating height and a convenient can wash-up facility will be required if the club bar is serving lots of cocktails.
13. Insulated cool beverage Icechests can keep ice fresh for a full trading session. They need to be connected to plumbing waste to take away water from melting ice and from daily cleaning and rinsing. Compartment dividers and lids make good sense. If ice is contaminated by a spill or broken glass, this compartment can be closed-off and serving can continue with ice from another until there’s time to sort out the contamination problem. Condiment containers suspended over ice will keep the tropical fruit slices chilled.
14. Wine storage racks some barman call them speed rails provide convenient servery for cordials and mixing fruity juice drinks and wine storage solutions cabinet racks.
15. Lockable cupboards for accessories and other high value items may need to be accommodated within the counter if space isn't available elsewhere apart from the storage lockers.
16. Upright cool drink Fonts can normally be supplied with drip trays which are fitted level with the counter top to avoid obstructing the most convenient glass storage areas at upper shelf levels within the servery The use of this extra shelf level in each glass-storage compartment can represent wither a 33 % or 50 % increase in glass-storage capacity within the servery counters.
17. Microbiological Testing has proven that by-far the most hygienic method of storing glasses is rim down on a wire grid shelf rack. If the shelf includes a slide-out drip tray, glasses can be returned to the servery positions directly after washing and daily shelf cleaning can be completed in just a few minutes.
18. Spur shelving systems above bottle trolley compartments provide a convenient serving position for glasses and screen the customers view into unsightly empty bottles.