The auto Vintage turntable system has high degree of precision build into the Technics LS220 with aluminium alloy die-cast brace plate, helping to insures superb sound and high reliability.
Complete with the now industry standard 9 grams in weight Technics Headshell cartridge holder, that requires a stylus pressure range from zero up-to three grams.
With this Headshell you can fix any modern dj cartridge and diamond tip styli to the static balance type play arm head unit.
The Technics SL-220 has two-speed settings 33 and 45rpm and a Pitch control of 6% spinning the rubber drive belt.
If your require the Brochure Specifications for replacement SL220 Technics premium rubber turntable belt The TURNTABLE MODEL Types SL-101, SL-210, SL-220, SL-230, SL-235, SL-301 will all fit as a part replacement drive belt.
How to fix Technics SL-220 drive belt replacement parts to your turntable system.
BEFORE YOU START PULL OUT THE PLUG FROM THE WALL, NO POWER.
1. First remove the turntable round platter from the top of the deck by pulling upwards.
2. Takeaway the worn-out or damage belt fragments.
3. Stretch the new replacement belt underneath the small lip on the turntable platter close to the bottom edge. Wrap the belt over this round lip.
4. Next return the platter home on its table base.
5. The vintage Technics SL-220 turntable platter has service small holes, rotate the platter round to locate a good view of the servo dc motor, and the motor shaft wheel.
6. Last thing is to pull the belt over the wheel so that it wraps around the motor shaft.
Turn the sound system power back on and play uses a song Mr. DJ.